The applicant will be responsible for managing the status of accounts and balances and identify inconsistencies, managing the overall billing department and supervise its operations, checking the validity of debit accounts and provide solutions to any relative problems of clients.
- Graduate of B.S. Accountancy or any related course
- With at least 5 years work experience as a Billing Manager
- Competitive Salary.
- Health Insurance Plan or HMO.
- Group Accident Insurance.
- Yearly Performance Appraisal.
- Provide Company Phone with Mobile Data.
- Provide Internal and External Trainings.
- Shuttle Services (During Pandemic).
Job ID: 1930