The Documentation Staff / Declarant is responsible for monitoring of shipments, classify and compute duties & taxes. They also do the lodgement of entries, compilation of documents including the checking of accuracy and completeness of documents.
- Graduate of B.S. in Customs Administration.
- With one (1) year work experience as Documentation Staff/Declarant.
- With expertise in entry lodgement, import permit, and computation of duties and taxes.
- Above basic knowledge in Import/Export PEZA shipments.
- Knowledgeable in MS office including outlook, excel and word.
- Flexible and highly organized individual.
- Good attention to details and can work under pressure.
- Office based is Biñan, Laguna.
- Competitive Salary.
- Health Insurance Plan or HMO.
- Group Accident Insurance.
- Yearly Performance Appraisal.
- Provide Company Phone with Mobile Data.
- Provide Internal and External Trainings.
- Shuttle Services (During Pandemic).
Job ID: 2207