The applicant will be responsible overseeing the recruitment, training & development and purchasing; answer employees queries about HR related issues; guides & manages Human Resources services, policies and programs; provide workforce analysis and planning; perform other duties as assigned and knowledgeable in all facets of Human Resource and Labor Law Regulations.
- Graduate of B.S. in Psychology
- With minimum of 2 – 5 years of progressive leadership experience
- Competitive Salary.
- Health Insurance Plan or HMO.
- Group Accident Insurance.
- Yearly Performance Appraisal.
- Provide Company Phone with Mobile Data.
- Provide Internal and External Trainings.
- Shuttle Services (During Pandemic).
Job ID: 1962