The applicant is responsible for preparing legal docs such as summons / complaints / responses , materials for trials docs, evidence, factual info; communicating with corporate lawyers and support them during trial; tracking case developments and give timely updates of company cases; Coordinate to the corporate lawyer the review of drafted agreements : leases, employment contracts, licenses, mergers, acquisitions and more.
- Graduate of Pre Law Pol. Science Philosophy, Economics or Business.
- With atleast 2 years work experience in law offices / legal courts.
- Smart and Aggresive.
- Well-versed in communication (Written / Verbal).
- Competitive Salary.
- Health Insurance Plan or HMO.
- Group Accident Insurance.
- Yearly Performance Appraisal.
- Provide Company Phone with Mobile Data.
- Provide Internal and External Trainings.
- Shuttle Services (During Pandemic).
Job ID: 2074