The applicant is responsible to develop and implement strategies resulting to a well-rounded legal advice to senior management and to the organization, overseeing legal processes including court actions if necessary, filing of legal or civil case; direct coordination with the corporate lawyers and provide legal assistance for employment matters; review / draft of various contracts, prepare legal notices, assist legal & regulatory requirements.
- Graduate of Bachelor Of Laws; Newly Bar Passed Examinee.
- Experienced working in law offices / legal courts.
- Currently lawyer by profession is an advantage.
- Competitive Salary.
- Health Insurance Plan or HMO.
- Group Accident Insurance.
- Yearly Performance Appraisal.
- Provide Company Phone with Mobile Data.
- Provide Internal and External Trainings.
- Shuttle Services (During Pandemic).
Job ID: 2075