The Operations Coordinator is responsible for coordination with Client/Sales Manager. Supervise customs processing & delivery. Will do lodgement of entry ,preparation of billings and others.
- Graduate of B.S. in Customs Administration.
- With three (3) years work experience as Operations Coordinator.
- With expertise in Import/Export PEZA shipments, lodgement of entry and preparation of billing.
- Above basic knowledge in processing shipment through PEZA manual and automated system.
- Highly motivated individual with good verbal and written communication skills.
- With analytical and strong leadership skills.
- Ability to communicate and respond to internal and external customer concerns.
- Office based is Biñan, Laguna.
- Competitive Salary.
- Health Insurance Plan or HMO.
- Group Accident Insurance.
- Yearly Performance Appraisal.
- Provide Company Phone with Mobile Data.
- Provide Internal and External Trainings.
- Shuttle Services (During Pandemic).
Job ID: 2208