Sr. treasury head should oversees the cashflow and revenue of a business. In charge of the organization’s overall finances including managing financial risk. The main job duties are to monitor day to day operations of the treasury department while overseeing a long-term financial strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance.
- With atleast 5 years work experience or similar role.
- Knowledgeable in managing treasury functions such as accounting including fx, liquidity, cashflow and various financial instruments.
- Have strong analytical skills and high attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build relationships with different stakeholders of the company.
- Competitive Salary.
- Health Insurance Plan or HMO.
- Group Accident Insurance.
- Yearly Performance Appraisal.
- Provide Company Phone with Mobile Data.
- Provide Internal and External Trainings.
- Shuttle Services (During Pandemic).
Job ID: 2286