The applicant will be responsible to set up / establish, implement, maintain and improve a security management system, assure conformance with stated security management policy and be able to demonstrate such conformance to others. Seek certification/registration of its security management system by an accredited third party certification body.
- Graduate of B.S. in Industrial Engineering (IE).
- With intensive work experience related to ISO compliance and certifications.
- Knowledgeable in ISO 28000-2007 Supply Chain Security Management Systems.
- Competitive Salary.
- Health Insurance Plan or HMO.
- Group Accident Insurance.
- Yearly Performance Appraisal.
- Provide Company Phone with Mobile Data.
- Provide Internal and External Trainings.
- Shuttle Services (During Pandemic).
Job ID: 2035